Hawaii State Advocacy Captain:
Valerie ChangLives in hometown: Honolulu, HI
I’m a COPD Advocate because I need to help make a difference for over 92,030 Hawaii adults and 24 million Americans with COPD. As an advocate I help our elected leaders including Congress, better understand our COPD community and how to best meet our needs.
I can help with:
- Navigating the COPD Action Center
- Becoming a COPD advocate
- Arranging district visits
- Contacting members of Congress
- Contacting local elected officials
- Becoming a State Advocacy Captain
- Organizing Lung Health Clinics
***Do you have questions about advocacy in Hawaii or want to sign up for email alerts?
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For indeed that’s all who ever have.” ~ Margaret Mead